Corrie J. Schuler
I was born in Crosby, North Dakota. Prior to the study of law, I served in the United States Coast Guard from 1990-1995. I was admitted to the Mississippi Bar in 2002 following my graduation from the University of Mississippi School of Law. I am a member of the Coahoma County Bar Association, the Mississippi Bar and the Mississippi Association for Justice. In 2017, I was selected by my peers to serve as the Vice President of the Coahoma County Bar Association. I am licensed to practice before all Mississippi state and federal courts, the United States District Court for the Western District of Tennessee, and the United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Prior to entering private practice, I served as the law clerk to Hon. Kosta N. Vlahos, Senior Judge, Second Circuit Court District for the State of Mississippi on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
I joined Merkel & Cocke in 2012. My primary practice areas are personal injury litigation and appellate advocacy. In my free time, I enjoy reading and travel.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Appellate Advocacy
- Mississippi, 2002
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi, 2002
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi, 2002
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, 2002
- United States District Court for the Western District of Tennessee, 2016
- J.D, University of Mississippi School of Law, 2002
Professional Associations and Memberships