Zachary Ingram Flowers
Zachary Flowers joined Merkel & Cocke, P.A. in 2020, upon graduating from the University of Mississippi School of Law. Zach is a native of Clarksdale, Mississippi, and was happy to move back home to work at Merkel & Cocke.
Zach fights for his clients and enjoys handling complex cases.
When not in the office, Zach can be found in the outdoors or in Starkville, cheering on his Bulldogs. He is an avid hunter who enjoys pursuing deer, ducks, and turkeys. Zach is a diehard Mississippi State and Memphis Grizzlies fan. He is rarely seen without his chocolate lab, Grizz.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Commercial Litigation
- Workers’ Compensation
- Real Estate
- Business Law
- J.D., cum laude, University of Mississippi School of Law, 2019
- B.S., summa cum laude, Mississippi State University, Environmental Economics & Management, 2016
- Mississippi, 2020
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi, 2020
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi, 2020
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, 2020